Request a collection...
Are you a designer, retailer, wholesaler or local business? Do you have samples or excess, returned or damaged stock that you are unable to sell?
We have excellent relationships with a number of local and national retailers and designers who support their local community by donating saleable goods to the Octavia Foundation charity shops.
We are always excited to hear from organisations that are keen to develop their social activities and we are always looking to develop new partnerships with retailers, designers and businesses to support our charity shops.
We need donations of:
- End of line stock
- Sale stock
We accept donations of good quality, saleable:
- Jewellery and accessories
- Records, CDs, DVDs
In return, the businesses that donate to us benefit from:
- A demonstrable CSR activity
- Corporation tax relief (you can claim the cost of the donated goods in your business accounts, more info)
- Freed up cupboard, office, warehouse and storage space
- Increased internal communications
- PR opportunities
- Knowing that they have made a positive contribution to their local community
We always act quickly and can usually send a driver to collect your donations on the same day and can help with impact reporting to illustrate the value of your donations and how your generous donations help to support the Octavia Foundation’s work with individuals and communities in west and central London.