Sponsored and fundraising events are a fantastic way for you to raise money to support your local community and can be great fun!
Get involved in a run or walk or organise your own! Why not plan a quiz, bake-sale or tea party with your friends, or cross something off your bucket list such as a marathon or sky-dive? You can take part as an individual or part of a friend group/work team!
Whatever you decide to do to support the Octavia Foundation, you can be sure that we will support you in every way that we can.
Through organising and participating in the 10k Vitality run in May, The Thames Bridges Trek 25k walk in Sept and the Octavia 5 A Side tournament in October, I managed to challenge myself, become healthier, make new friends and raise over a thousand pounds. They were all fantastic experiences which I would highly recommend to others, which most importantly as a result will contribute towards the fantastic work the Foundation does across all their projects.
Challenge Events -
Love to exercise or up for a challenge? There are lots of mass participation events happening around London throughout the year including cycles, walks and runs. Whether it's a 5K walk or a Marathon, there's a wide range of events to chose from. Any upcoming events we've got spaces for our below, if the event you're interested in is not listed, then please contact us and we'll book a space for you.
- Do I have to pay for my place? Octavia Foundation will pay for your entry fee in the event.
- How much do I need to fundraise? We will list the fundraising targets for each event in the list below. This will vary depending on the event and the cost of the entry fee.
- What platform do I use to fundraise? JustGiving
- I've never used JustGiving, can I get support setting up? Yes! Contact the Fundraising team and we'll walk you through how to set your page up.
- I don't feel safe attending large events considering covid-19, but would like to support the Octavia Foundation. How? There are some mass participation events that you can now do from the comfort of your own home - virtually!
Host your own
Not into sports or have another fundraising idea? From bake sales to quiz nights, use your creativity to put the fun in fundraising.
If you need any support or would like to brainstorm ideas with us, contact our fundraising team.
To express an interest in one of these events or want to take part in an event you've found on behalf of Octavia Foundation then please email the Fundraising team.
Empower local people to Live well and Connect
Contact our fundraising team to find out more!