Find your nearest shop...
Donations to our stores
Our stores are open Monday – Saturday, 10am-6pm, and Sundays from 11am-5pm. Donations can be dropped off during their opening hours. If you wish to make a large donation and are unable to donate these items to your local shop, we are able to offer a collection service.
What we can receive
Our shops rely on the generosity of local people and businesses for their donations of good quality saleable goods. Donating items you no longer need or want to charity is a sustainable and ethical means of recycling and the money raised from the sale of your goods will go to support our work with local people during times or personal difficulty or crisis.
We are grateful to receive any donation, however large or small, but there are some items that we are unable to accept. The lists of items that we can and can't receive are for illustration only - if you are unsure as to whether we are able to accept your donation, please contact your local charity shop directly.
Donations that we love
We will be delighted to receive your donations of:
- Good quality menswear, womenswear and childrenswear
- Jewellery (including broken jewellery and gold - we can sell these by weight to raise money)
- Shoes, boots and all other footwear
- Hats, bags and other accessories
- Children's toys and games
- CDs, DVDs and vinyl
- Glassware, kitchenware, tableware, china, crockery and cutlery
- Soft furnishing and homewares
- Small items of furniture
What we can't receive
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your donations of:
- Large furniture items (none of our shops have space to display large furniture items)
- Large electrical items (including fridge/freezers and washing machines)
- Children's car seats
- Children's toys without the CE mark
- Any gas appliance
- Sharp knives or swords
If you wish to make a large donation and are unable to donate these items to your local shop, we are able to offer a collection service.
To arrange for a collection of your donations, please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.