Looking to kickstart your creative career?
As a partner of the government’s Kickstart scheme, we are offering 3 six-month paid job placements within the Youth team at Octavia. If you're between 16 to 24 years old and in receipt of benefits, this could be just what you need to start your career in the creative industry.
By joining Octavia you’d have the opportunity to produce engaging material such as films that will be shared through our external media channels and on our internal hubs. The visibility of working on such high profile projects could be just what you need to get noticed.
- Are you passionate about digital arts, photography, technology and video production
- Do you want the chance to learn from expert facilitators?
- Are you experienced in working with young people, or want to?
- Do you want to grow your creative portfolio and work in the creative industries?
- Do you want to make a difference in your local community?
If the answer to these questions is yes, email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your DWP work coach to find out more about our Digital Content Creator opportunities and how to apply.
As well as gaining valuable work experience, you'll receive training, support and expert advice to boost your skills and maximise your chances of getting your next fantastic role within the Creative industry afterwards.