Better Lives Community Fund recipients
Our 'Better Lives Community Fund' provides grants up to £5,000 to fund charities tackling loneliness and social isolation in the boroughs of Westminster and Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC).
The fund supports projects that help build social connections for people at risk of social isolation and loneliness. The application process for our 2018/19 fund has now closed. We have awarded grants to a wide range of organisations and projects in a mix of smaller and larger grants.
Our aim is to tackle the effects of loneliness through these grants and help build social connections for those who are most in need.
You can find the recipients of the Octavia Foundation Better Lives Community Fund 2019 below.
- Action Disability Kensington and Chelsea (ADKC)
- Age UK Westminster
- All Stars Boxing Gym
- Dad's House
- Dalgarno Trust
- Dance West
- Dutch Pot Lunch and Social Club
- Encouragement through the Arts and Talking (ETAT)
- French African Welfare Association
- Hasaniya Moroccan Women's Project
- Henna Asian Women's Group
- Kensington Dragons
- Latymer Christian Church
- Meanwhile Gardens
- One Westminster
- Solidarity Sports
- South Westminster Festival
- St. Andrew's Club
- St. John's Wood Adventure Playground
- Tell it Parents Network
- The Avenues
- The St. Clement and St. James’ Centre
- Third Age Counselling