Help us to help you – socially distanced shopping at Octavia
- Give each other space - We have two metre floor markers throughout our shops and at point of sale. Please respect staff and shoppers and keep your distance. Perspex screens have also been installed at till desks.
- Card and contactless payments only - We want to reduce the risks associated with handling and exchanging cash. There is no minimum spend and contactless payments will be accepted up to the value of £40.
- One in, one out - We are strictly limiting the number of customers in our shops at any one time. A notice at the shop entrance will state how many customers may enter in total. We may operate a ‘one in, one out’ policy if our shops reach capacity. Hand sanitiser will be available for customer use on entering the shop.
- Distanced queuing - All shops will have a designated queuing area. Please respect other people’s personal space by keeping a two metre distance.
- We are reducing operating times to allow for enhanced cleaning - All shops will be open Wednesday-Sunday, 11.00am – 16.00pm.
- We are quieter early in week and late afternoon - If you want to avoid queuing, try coming in a little earlier in the week and later in the afternoons.
- How and what to donate - Our closed branches are not accepting donations at the moment, so please do not leave them outside our shops. Hold on to them if you can and we will be happy to accept them when our branches open again shortly. We would love to receive good quality items such as clothes, shoes and accessories at our re-opened stores. At these branches we are operating a 'ring before you bring' policy and ask that you telephone the branch beforehand to book a donations drop-off timeslot. This will ensure that we are able to accept your donated goods. We are not able to accept items such as DVDs, CDs, books, certain homeware, bedding, and larger pieces of furniture. All donated goods are placed in quarantine for at least 72 hours before sale to minimise any risk to customers.
- Handling goods - We recommend customers refrain from handling goods they do not intend to purchase and wash their purchased items when they get home.
- Leave your bag - Please bring your donations with you in a bag you're happy to leave with us. One of our team will direct you to our dedicated donation drop off points.